Friday 3 September 2010

A CUPPA anyone?

A CUPPA anyone?
Black Tea to alt Hair SHEDDING!

Black Tea and Antioxidants
Black tea contains ten times more antioxidants than found in fruits and vegetables. Black tea is rich in polyphenols, an important antioxidant which destroys the harmful free radicals formed as a result of metabolism. These free radicals are cell damagers, which can lead to blood clots, cancer and atherosclerosis. Thus, antioxidants from tea help protect our cells from damage.

Black Tea Benefits for Hair
Rinsing your hair with black tea helps darken the hair and add shine to it. To add shine to the hair, people generally brew two cups of black tea and rinse dampened shampoo hair. The tea rinse also helps increase bulk of hair, slows down hair fall and enhances hair growth.

As compared to coffee that has high amounts of caffeine, the low levels of caffeine in black tea boosts the flow of blood to the brain, without posing the risk of over-stimulating the heart.

Black tea dilates the blood vessels that eases out the flow of blood through them. This in turn ensures a healthy supply of blood………,

Choosing the right tea for your hair: http://www.localharvest.org/herbal-hair-rinse-C6366



The TRUTH: I have been using this for a little while now and it is effective in regards to shedding in regards to growth, I honestly could not tell you as my hair grows and has grown always. I use it every wash as a rinse or I will add it to a spritz bottle and spray my hair and scalp, let it sit for a little then apply my DC on over the black tea, then I will proceed to DC for 30-40 minutes under my dryer. The reason I use the black tea this way is I used it as a final rinse once and it dry similar to when you use a protein (BUT it is not a protein) it just acts that way. I then use it and mixed in some coconut oil as a last rinse and it was much better but I did not like how it makes my hair felt even with the oils mixed into it.

Hence why I DC on over the black tea, I get the tea penetrate into my scalp and hair shaft along with the nice moisture and benefits from my DC. I notice a lot less shedding my hair feels strong and it always has s nice sheen.

I also use it to mix my henna mix, cassia mix and also use it to mixed my ayurvedic powders also.

I So if you are experiencing shedding, make a some black tea and sit and have a cuppa with your hair, your scalp and hair will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment