Wednesday 22 June 2011

Transitioning: Growth & Texture SHOTS!

IMAG0378 IMAG0379

 

IMAG0386

These are close up pictures of my texture and growth on the left side of my head, by the end of June 2011, i will be 15 months post texlaxer.

IMAG0387  IMAG0388

Right side of m head and growth and texture shot; sorry about the bad lighting, but it was the best I could do, I tend to be able to get good shots and lighting at times and another time, it is blah.

IMAG0389 IMAG0393

 

IMAG0394

These are right side and middle of my head, showing texture and growth again.

IMAG0395 IMAG0397

Side and very front of my head, showing both growth and texture of hair. Mmmm it seems like there is less NG at the front of my hair, but when I wash and apply conditioner it shows a little more NG. There is a lot more texlaxed ends at the front, so that maybe my issue also, texlaxed hair weighs on the natural texture.

IMAG0398 IMAG0400

This is he side of my head showing the NG and the rest of the texlaxed hair that need to be cut off in due course.

IMAG0401

Again front of my hair showing NG a texture, same thing here, it looks as if there is less NG, but when air is washed and has conditioner it shows up more NG. Again I think the texlaxed hair is weighing on the natural.

 

Again sorry about the lighting in some of the photos, it also give the impression that I have colour in my hair, there is no colour in my hair. I use henna but on naturally dark hair the red hue does not show up as how the lightening gave the impression there is colour in my hair……Hope that makes sense.

Hope you enjoy my hair update :).

No comments:

Post a Comment