Sunday 5 August 2012

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Shampoo

 

Promises: This sulfate-free formula nourishes and adds brilliant shine, while gently cleansing and detangling.

Directions: Apply a generous amount to wet hair and massage into lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat. Follow with Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment.

IMAG3002

 

Ingredients: Aqua, Trideceth-7, Carboxylic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Polyquarternium-10, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Quaternium-15, Perfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 14700(Red4), CI19140(Yellow 5).

My REVIEW: I use this shampoo for the first time on Friday (Aug 3rd, 2012), I wanted a cleanse as I have been co-washing a number of washes prior and I have been using the old version of the Tresemme conditioners.

This shampoo has the consistency of most shampoo, it creamy and smooth. It is yellow in colour, and it suds up nicely not too much but decent. The smell well….. I will touch on that later.

 IMAG3053IMAG3054

Anyways let me explain how I use my shampoo, I take down my twists which I wear for a week or more and then gentle section into four sections, two in the back and two in the front. I then work on one section at a time. parting it and apply shampoo to just my scalp on dry hair (as seen in the >youtube< being done my founder and owner of BeUnique).

I then jump in the shower and let the water run through my hair as I massage and IMAG2899smooth the length of my hair and let the water wash the shampoo from my scalp unto my ends. As I smooth my hair under the water I notice how soft, silk and easy to detangle my hair became. I never attempt to detangle with shampoo, that is the job of my conditioner. But I notice that one of my fingers slide through from root to tip like gliding through butter. So I decide to try gently and WOWA was it easy breezy to gently glide my fingers through and out came and shed hair…… I am very impress and intrigued by the performance of this SLS free shampoo.

The smell outside the bottle is nice, in the bottle is smell good-ish, meaning it has a contradicting smell of good, but that underlining smell of the old formula which reminds me of dog shampoo >.<

All-in-all I am liking the results so far with this shampoo and will continue to use it as it is not harsh, detangles well, SLS free and it gives a nice feel and leave my hair feeling cleansed without the awful dry, straw like results I get from other shampoos in the past.

I gave it 4 out of 5 because I am o.O at those ingredients!

Rating: 4/5

Price: £2.79 for 12oz

5 comments:

  1. Hi!!!!

    I'm french so I apologize for my english.

    I use this shampoo and I like it. But I don't know how to read the ingredients of the products...

    Could you tell me what is wrong with this please?
    Thanks in advance

    Elodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ingredients are not thaaat bad. They have used other foaming agents to SLS such as sodium hydroxide (this alone with oil would make a bar soap) and EDTA which is great for removing ions from hard water from the hair. Methyl and proplyparaben are common safe preservatives, the Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone not so great but also preserve..Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Polyquarternium-10 are emulsifiers: they stop the argan oil and water(aqua) from seperating..then theres the not so necessary colouring.. thats all i know of head but when in doubt, just google ingredient names. Chances are their not so bad and there to improve the texture and shelf life of the products

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this shampoo although I do find that with my natural hair, i sometimes need to use a stronger shampoo to properly remove the dirt from my hair- it seems a bit weaker than other sulfate free shampoos I've tried in the past- but it seems to work ok. I agree with you by giving it about a 4 out of 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you're aware that exercising your dog is an important part of CBD capsulesyour dog's health plan. Off leash dog parks allow both you, your family and your pet time to relax & play without the restriction of a leash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Cbd pet conditioning shampoo

    ReplyDelete