Monday 13 August 2012

In Review: Aussie Moist Conditioner

 

Promises:  Accented with Australian Aloe it gives thirsty, dry hair a long and quenching drink for silky hair.

So your hair walks into a bar and says "I'm parched!  Pleeeease give my hair a drink to quench its thirst!"  "Right away" says the tender as he slides the Moist Conditioner accented with Aloe and Jojoba Oil.  It's not funny, but it works.

 

Aussie
Add some Roo to your do

Directions: Try to contain your laughter.  Work conditioner through clean, damp hair.  Rinse and IMAG2743commence laughter.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

The TRUTH: I really like this conditioner for co-washes, this is about my 3th or 4th 1litr bottle. First off this conditioner has a nice, fresh and clean-like smell. It has a lot of slip and it cleanses well, also gives a nice moisturizing results. I pump 1-3 squirts per section. This is all one may need according to length and thickness……. It really gets into the hair and scalp and gives a nice clean scalp and soft hair.

 

IMAG2744IMAG2746IMAG2745

The quality of the conditioner is of a medium thickness, not too thick and certainly not runny. Once the hair is saturated with water and the conditioner is applied thoroughly……. It makes the hair pliable, soft and it allows me the ease to detangle both with my fingers and my wide tooth comb (Hercules seamless comb).

I did use it as DC once mixed with some oils >.<, that is not its purpose and the results was not desirable. I will never attempt to use it as such again.

Otherwise as a co-wash/cleansing conditioner is it great and I will continue to repurchase it. I gave it a 4 out of 5, due to the fact that the cones are not water soluble. So to remove the cones in this conditioner form the hair and scalp i will need to use SLS to remove them from both hair and scalp. I do not have a problem with cones, never had any real ill results form using them. I do know some naturals experience dry, coated hair and some build up.

The main issue is this formula of Aussie Moist can not be found in the UK, it is being sold on amazon, by a seller based in the US but the cost fo the item tot he shipping is not worth it #imho

However, if you can get your hands on a bottle of this stuff, you will not be disappointed.

Ratings: 4/5

Price: $3.99 – $5.99

3 comments:

  1. omg we are hair twins when it comes to products our hair likes! i looked at all your reviews and i would say about 80 percent of da products you tried i tried also and all the products your hair hated mine hated also and the ones you love for your hair, my hair loves them too! im bouta try anything else that your hair likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy for a hair twin, let me know what else you have tried and now you find them. HHJ and speak soon :).

      Delete
  2. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
    buying-guide-top-5-best-shampoo-conditioner-sets

    ReplyDelete