Tuesday 22 May 2012

Naturally United Event

Hey There Diary Readers,

I thought I would share some pictures and goodies of one of the hair events I went to last week. I know it is a bit late lol but hey it is still fun and I had a good time. I got to attend as a friend of mine won some tickets and invite me a long, I really appreciate that she that - shout out to Dee for thinking of me!

There was a decent number of vendors there, BeUnique, Gidore, Mahogany Naturals, Naturally Nubian, True Vine Organics, Black & Brown, Almond & Avocado, I love Afro, Naturally Sexy (these are the ones I can recall from memory, there were more….. for but can not remember).

 

Goody Bag and its Contents

IMAG1830

IMAG1832

IMAG1831

 

 

 

 

 

Prize I won from my raffle ticket – Koils by Nature Moisturizing Shealoe Leave in Conditioner

IMAG1839

Other goodies I bought home: ORS replenishing pack I got from another attendee that won it and another item but had loads at home so have gave it to me another attendee. The soaps are natural soaps from the vendor (True Vine Organic).

BeUnique I bought (Mango Twist & Moisture Custard) and the prize I won which by Koils by Nature.

IMAG1844

Here are some pictures of the event, all in all it was a nice day, I got to meet up with some friends I have not seen since last year’s meet up and meet new faces that I have been talking online with forever.

 

BeUnique Vendor table

IMAG1565

 

IMAG1567

 

Black & Brown Vendor table

IMAG1569

Mahogany Naturals Vendor table

IMAG1572

True Vine Organic gave a health session

IMAG1574

 

Mahogany Naturals  - styling session!

IMAG1581

The Prize Giveaway

IMAG1583

IMAG1584

 

Prize Winners

IMAG1585

IMAG1590

IMAG1593

IMAG1598

IMAG1612IMAG1795

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMAG1670IMAG1642IMAG1821

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMAG1673

IMAG1791

IMAG1823

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think that is enough pictures of the event lol there was loads more prize give-away, I thought I would share a few with you as this blog of the event is long overdue.

All in all it was a nice day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment