Sunday 15 May 2011

My go to Style to GET away from BCing!

 

Remember my last RANT in regards to BCing haunting me, well I was saved by my sister. She offered to cornrow my hair and I would DC and take care of hers in reverse. I will be uploading some pictures of her starting hair status and will update on a regular basis as to how her hair is progressing; once I start taking care of it for her……..watch the space for my sisters hair care progress!

Anyways back to me running away from the BC lol so this is the style I got the very next day after my thread. I kept it in for 15 days.

IMAG0057 IMAG0055 IMAG0054

I am sorry for the not so good pictures, I was not going to blog about it, but then I saw the pictures I was messing about with my camera and then decide I might as well blog about it lol

I have now taken them down; as you can see in the pics above that they were getting old. I am going to leave my hair out for a week and then get them re-done. I will make sure I get better quality pictures next time.

I think if I want to win the race to the 24 months transition line, I will have to keep this going for a while until BC decide to keep it moving and stop haunting me :P

Anyways I thought I would just show you some pictures of what I have been up to with my hair.

I tested out a new product that has been sitting in my stash for quite some time now, so watch the space……,! I will give you a hint, it is a powder/clay ;). Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment