Sunday 15 September 2013

Wash Day Session: THE RECOVERY!

 

Okay so this wash session [September 15, 2013] is my recovery session from jacked-up-hair or should i say I hope I will make a full recovery.

P9152058

1]. Coconut Oil – Pre-poo
2]. Creme of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo
3]. Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner – DC
4]. Reve Essential Moisturizer – Leave-in / Moisturizer

 

P9152065

P9071955

 

 

 

 

 

 

Above [pic] I pre-poo with coconut oil over night, I finger detangle with my fingers and apply the oil in sections.

 

I shampooed with the old creme of nature shampoo [blue label], I shampoo in sections [4]. I soak each section (s) and then apply to my scalp and work it down to the ends of my hair. I focused on my scalp as my aim is to always have a clean and clear scalp.

P9152086

P9232220

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really like this shampoo, i started using it when CON decide to change out all their old formulas to the newer version. I manage to catch a few bottles so I am stocked up on 2-3 other bottles I am set for a while [full review to come].

 

My follow up step after shampooing, is to be DC, i decide to try this DC as it has bee sitting in my stash for time now. it has a huge cult following also. For a being an awesome DC.

P9232221

P9232231

P9232233

 

 

 

 

 

P9152096

 

I apply to hair in small sections and finger detangle further. I then DC / sat under my steamer for 30 mins. Mmmmm I am going have to give this DC another run before I comment on its effect on my hair.

I rinsed and then proceed to apply my moisturizer and seal with my shea butter mix and twist up. I may wear the twist for the week or do a twist out at the end of the week prior to my next wash session. Will.

Anyways I will be using the Reve Essential Moisturizer as my moisturizer –I have the ‘Birthday Cake’ fragrance.

 

P9232234

P9232252

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is my end result using the Reve Moisturizer and sealing with my shea butter mix.

P9162103

P9162112

P9162117

To main my twist all I do it spritz lightly nightly with either [my panethnol vitamin B5 mix] or [glycerin mix].

No comments:

Post a Comment