Thursday, 19 August 2010

Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment

Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment

Promises:
This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:   
Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service)
Is over-bleached.
Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application)
Breaks when combed or brushed.
Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying.

Directions:
Gently cleanse hair with ApHOGEE Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly & towel blot day.
Apply enough ApHOGEE Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair and comb blend for even distribution.
Leave hair uncovered. Do not use a plastic cap, and seat client under medium heat dryer. (Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair should not be agitated while drying.)
Note: When ApHOGEE Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. Do not comb or brush hair while ApHOGEE Treatment is dried and in the hair.
Re-wet and gently rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Apply ApHOGEE Moisturizer to hair & scalp. Leave for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Proceed to next service or style as usual.

Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ethylene Urea, Dimethylol Urea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Magnesium Carbonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance.

The TRUTH:
This product is the TRUTH! Very similar to the Keracare Super Reconstructor – Difference is the price tag. The very first time I used this product I was amazed it instantly strengthens the hair, you can feel after you rinse out the product and DC with a moisturizing conditioner, the hair has a new life and is bouncy again. I really love this hardcore protein treatment. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, you read and follow the instructions carefully as this product dries on the hair to a very hard finish, manipulation in this conditioner is NOT commend follow up with moisturizing DC. I tend to use this product one week after my relaxer, then six weeks into my relaxer and 7 days before my next relaxer, and my hair is healthy and strong.

Rating: 4/5

3 comments:

  1. love this product but hate the smell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it smell awful, goof thing it works. I have not used in a long time though. It has increase drastically in price :(.

      Delete
  2. Does this product alter the texture of natural hair? I am worried it will change my curl pattern.

    ReplyDelete