Monday 16 August 2010

Miss Key 10en1 Super Conditioner

Miss Key 10en1 Super Conditioner


Promises: contains a mix of the 10 most important products for hair damaged by dyes and the sun's harmful effects. It is tropicalized for all hair types. That is why it is considered as a super conditioner.

Directions: After shampooing, apply a small amount and leave in for 10 minutes then rinse with normal temperature water.

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearoylamidoethyl Monium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Pentearythrityl, Tetraisostearate, Lactamide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Propyl Paraben, Ceramide, FD&C Yellow #5 and FD&C Red #40.

The TRUTH: I have tried this conditioner twice so far, I cannot say there is anything great about it, it has a unique smell, I am not sure what to compare it to but it is ‘unique’. I don’t find it to be all that moisturizing, slip is very minimal.  I DC with this conditioner for 30mins the results, was not all that. It made my hair feel too coarse, it seems to give a bulk feel and my hair was not easy to comb after it was rollerset and dry. It added body which I already have A LOT of, so the extra thickness………, was not needed. I may have to give the rest to my mom as I cannot deal with all that, her hair is fine and mom loves anything that makes her hair thick.

Rating: 2.5/5

2 comments:

  1. Looking at the ingredients, it doesn't look like the product has anything to offer. Where are the natural oils, butters, and humectants???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like anything??? Everything seems to do nothing or not much for your hair

    ReplyDelete