Friday 20 August 2010

Luster SCurl ‘’NO DRIP’’ Activator Moisturizer


Promises:
For curls, waves & natural hair. With Vitamin B5. S-Curl Activator and Moisturizer may be used daily to maintain and condition your curly hair style. It contains glycerine and Vitamin B5, which together eliminate breakage and keep your curls.

Directions:
Hold bottle about six inches from hair, spray evenly over the entire head, massage completely through, then style. Use daily to maintain proper moisture balance.

Ingredients:
Water , Glycerine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol , Acetamide MEA , Ceteth-20 , Olealkonium Chloride , Stearalkonium Chloride , Panthenol , Simethicone , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance.



The TRUTH:
I must say I am very impress with this product! It is very moisturizing and light, I thought at first it would weigh the hair down due to the consistency of the moisturizer but it apply easily and leaves no residue or coating on the hair or hands. A little is all you need, I use like 2-3 spray per section of hair and an extra spray just for the ends then I seal with my HBCO and my hair is on cloud NINE! I am loving this product, it is now a staple.


Rating: 5/5


Price:
£3.99 for 30oz!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this product and I see the shine in my hair,a little really does go a long way.I used to suffer from really unmoisturised hair but after using this product Oh my !!My hair feels alive again!! My twists r shinning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I did to my hair but it got really dry. After trying several products to try to bring back the moisture and no success Then I used Luster's S-Curl no drip Activator and it Really brought back the moisture to my hair. It did the Trick !!! I will post for the 2014-Natural Hair Challengers!

    ReplyDelete