Thursday 12 August 2010

ORS Moisturizing Hair Lotion

ORS Moisturizing Hair Lotion

Promises:
Restores moisture to dry, thirsty hair
Conditions & protects the hair from high heat
Not greasy or sticky
Provides long lasting shine
Protect the hair from blow dryers & curling irons
Moisturize the hair and scalp
Condition and strengthen damaged hair

Directions: Apply a small amount to hands, rub hands together and massage thorough hair. Comb hair fro for thorough distribution and continue thermal styling.

Ingredients: Water - Aqua, Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera, Sorbitol, Trimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Peanut Oil - Arachi Hypogaea , Castor Oil - Ricinus Communis, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil - Olea Europaea, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Carbomer , Cetearyl Alcohol , Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance - Parfum , Benzyl Alcohol , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol, Hexylcinnamicaldehyde, Lillial, D'Limonene, Linalool, Lyral, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, BHT , Blue No. 1 - CI 42090, Yellow No. 5 - CI 19140

The TRUTH: This product is so versatile and BRILLIANT, it is one of my staples I will always buy this product. I am so glad I found and decide to try it. It really does moisturizes very well on both dry and wet hair. I use this to roller-set on wet hair, it moisturizes so well, when I dry my hair under the dryer, the shine is unbelievable great and my curls are soft and flowing, it smells yummy too. A little goes a very loooong way, if you ever experience dry and straw like ends and hair just section your hair and apply a small amount per section and style. You will be very pleased with the results and your hair will thank you too.  It comes HIGHLY recommended!

Rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with the promises on this product and will be getting it today.My hair is normally dry after a few days of wash and I tend to overdo it with the oils...But after reading this I think I have found the right product.Thanks

    ReplyDelete