Thursday 26 August 2010

My recent 'HAUL'

I recently bagged me a few goodies, some hair products and some hair toys. I heard so much about the 'Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol' I am going to try it out this week and come back with a review.













Also these came in the post from a lovely hair friend of mine from the US, I was over the moon when the postman came with goody delivery......I was cheesing and acting like a kid that got candy from candy shop. I will be reviewing these shortly.

2 comments:

  1. omg i was just in a beauty supply store and saw people bulking up on the Silcon products (besides the conditioner which I saw your review for). I can't wait to see your product review to see what the hype is about!

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some silicon mix, I have 3 reviews up already on Dominican Conditioners one being silicon mix the original STUFF IS NOICE!
    There are two other the one above and the bamboo which I will possess shortly :).

    ReplyDelete