Thursday 12 August 2010

Two strand-twist out up-do!

I did a two strand out on wash day, I am all for protective styling and don't always like my ends down...., well in this scenario, I did not like the ends as they did not seem to curly to me so I ended up doing an up-do. I end up with this look......, I like it to be honest.






Another angles of my two strand twist out up-do.







A view from the top, showing where I had pinned the ends into place. A peek at my texture too.......,enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. new to your blog and love it already! saw you up on hairlista. your hair is AMAZING! i think i might have found a hair idol! lol

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for the love BreukelensFinest. I am stalking your blog too hun, some awesome info you have blogging about. Loves it, keep up the good work deary ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mstrinisoul for the compliment :).

    ReplyDelete