Friday 13 August 2010

Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner

Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner

Promises: Thermasmooth Strengthening Conditioner detangles, smoothes and softens dry and brittle hair. Enriched with MIZANI's 3C Smoothing Complex that infuses nourishing coconut oil, fortifying ceramide and surface polishing agents into the hair to soften and improve manageability and shine.

Directions: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of product to the hair. Massage in and distribute evenly. After 3-5 minutes, rinse. Follow with THERMASMOOTH SMOOTH GUARD Smoothing Serum and your heat styling tool of choice to complete the smoothing process.

Ingredients: 42459 SS2 AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA/COCONUT OIL, TRIDECETH-12, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CHLORHXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL. (D10223/1)

The TRUTH: I got me the 1ltr bottle, why? Don’t ask, anyways I really did not fancy this conditioner much to be honest. I know it is part of a 4 step system, but I decide to just try it as a regular DC. It just did not do anything special for me, moreover my hair. There was not much slip IMO and although my hair did not came out rough, I really did not think it was the best moisturizing conditioner I have used. Will I repurchase it…………, Not!.


Rating: 3/5

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100%!! It was horrible and after only one try I am waiting for ULTA to open up so I can return it. Waste of money and has the nerve to be expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not necessarily the conditioner that helps, it's the serum and the spray. So, I'm not sure about just using one step and dismissing the whole thing. I've tried the whole system, but I've noticed that you don't really need the shampoo or conditioner as much as the serum and spray. They know that, and that's why they are more expensive than the shampoo and conditioner. Plus they have alcohol in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoooooot y'all using it all wrong. Don't deter from the 4 steps! This regime is magic in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete