Saturday 21 August 2010

Ayurvedic (Ayurveda)

Ayurveda (Devanāgarī: आयुर्वेद, 'science of life') is a system of traditional medicine native to India,[1] and practiced in other parts of the world as a form of alternative medicine. [2] In Sanskrit, the word Ayurveda [3] comprises the words āyus, meaning 'life' and veda, meaning 'science'.


With that being said I have been exploring the ayurvedic hair care system from 2008-2009, on and off. I have fully been back on it since and the benefit and experience is and has always been exceptional.

Now to bring to your attention on ayuevedic hair care there are many, many oils, herbs and powders to discover, it will take me a life time to blog about them, something I do not have to offer LOL.
I am only going to focus on the ones I have used in the past to give you an idea of they work and what my experience was with them. I will also write about the ones that I am using now and are permanent in my hair care journey.

I did a review on Amal Oil earlier in my diary entry; this oil is one of my favourite ayurvedic oils of all times. This is a staple amongst my hair care products.

Stay tune ladies and all for further reviews on ayurvedic as a hair care’ system.

If ayurvedic hair care is part of your hair journey, please share your experiences and thoughts. Also share what you are using in your hair care journey any unusual powders, oils that is not the common ones that you are using.

Share your tips, advice and for sure your recipes......., 

10 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!


    Argan Oil hair treatment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey There Ariel, Thanks for sub, I will be back in full swing of blogging shortly. Speak soon and have a great day ;).

      Delete
  2. Nice blog Patanjali Ayurved provide best hair care products and these products are low in coast as per other products. For more information please visit our site: - ayurvedic hair care

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing this type of blog like health and welth and
    i am thank full also to update us for that becuase people are to busy in
    this scenario and they heve no time for take care it self so ya
    this is very help full blog Multispeciality ayurvedic clinic in Indore

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very informative blog about ayurveda and hair care treatment without anyside effect i have also problem of hair fall i want to reduce it to use ayurveda productPanchakarma therapy,Panchakarma treatment in Indore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post. I want to say that I’ve really get some information related ayurveda ,your blog posts was amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information and very useful blog. The content was amazing. Brahm Vedicure Panchkarma Clinic & Infertility Center is one of the best Panchkarma Clinic in indore Panchkarma Clinic in indore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff!hair fall problem is the most comman problem amongst all the age group,Ayurveda herbs and product can be beneficial to improve hair growth these are the ayurvedic panchakarma benefits you can get through it,Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete