Tuesday 17 August 2010

Universal Una Bomba Deep Treatment

Universal Una Bomba Deep Treatment

Promises: Universal Una Bomba Deep Treatment is made with vitamins, proteins and special oils that nourish and regenerate hair that is dry and damaged due to chemical processes and exposure to the sun.

Directions: After washing your hair with the Universal Shampoo La Bomba, apply some conditioner and sit under the hair dryer for 10 minutes. Rinse well and proceed to apply the Universal Rinse La Bomba

Ingredients: Purified water, Chloride Ammonium of Cetiltrimetilo, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Higuereta Oil, Cetil Alcohol, Proteins, Aromatic Spices, Sole of Shoe, Seed Extracts, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol (and) 5-Nitro-1,3 Dioxane, Fragrance. Color Free.

The TRUTH: Three WORDS ~ Stinks, Glue and Plastic. I cannot describe this DC any better it was not moisturizing and it made my already thick hair felt coarse. I DC with this conditioner for 30mins under my hooded dryer.  My hair was not soft and moisturized at all. Beside the lack of moisture and so on……, the awful smell it had my family retching and gagging and they gave me mad stank looks considering the smell of this stuff was awful already. I really cannot give it any rating as I really dislike this conditioner. I even went on to adding various oils and it didn't do a thang for my hair. I will nevvvva buy this DC again. YUCK!

Rating: 0/5

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Yeah, I question some of the ingredients too. "Sole of shoe"?? Huh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yea when I saw "sole of shoe" I was like uh oh! Thanks for being our guinea pig so that none of us have to be traumatized!

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL. "Aromatic spices" did this company think you wanted to prepare a fowl for roasting? Thanks for the advice I'll keep away

    ReplyDelete