Wednesday 25 August 2010

Pentene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner

Pentene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner

Promises: For women of color. Oil-enriched formula seals in moisture.
Get up to 99% -  stronger hair against damage. You Have: Normal to dry hair
Dry, not easy to manage hair
You Want: Strong, healthy hair that shines, Protected with Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural shampoo and conditioner. Advanced Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner System:
Is specially designed to protect hair against damage to keep it healthy-looking
Fortifies hair with essential oils to keep it strong against damage, soft, manageable and shiny Exclusive formula.


Directions: Immediately after shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair. Comb through with fingers for even distribution.
Allow to remain on hair from 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, towel blot and style as usual. Gentle enough for color-treated hair.

Ingredients: Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Jojoba Seed Oil - Simmondsia Chinensis , Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera , Dimethicone , Panthenol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Fragrance , Glutamic Acid , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone 


The TRUTH: I love this conditioner, truth be told I never used it as a DC, which I regret now I am out of it, I must repurchase. However I used it for co-washing and loved it, it was very moisturizing. The oils in this conditioner serve well, giving my hair a nice smooth finish. Which  from time to time, I almost felt no need to  proceed to DCing. I will definitely repurchase this conditioner and try it out as DC and review it as such.
I recommend it this conditioner for co-wash thus far. I would suggest this conditioner for those with very thick hair and also those that have dry hair. Those with lighter/finer hair, may find it a little heavy which may result in hair feeling weighed down or greasy.


Rating: 4/5

2 comments: